Girl with a Pearl Earring


My version of Vermeer's Girl with a Pearl Earring. Approx. 10 by 5 cm so I used a magnifying glass to get certain details on the painting. I also did a self portrait using this artwork as my inspiration, so I'll put it up here when I'm done.
:: Acrylic + Oil


This entry was posted on 11.12.2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “Girl with a Pearl Earring”

  1. beautiful rita! it's lovely to know you're getting into acrylics & oils. they are very difficult to master, but I can see you are already on your way! I am so inspired by you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Shaina! I am extremely amazed by your talents and art =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Surita, its Tayla from Art. This painting is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really talented , I like your portrait of the girl with the pearl! I am looking forward to more of your drawings ^^

    ReplyDelete